STORYTELLING


Resultado de imagen de storybird
This has been one of my favorite activities of the subject. The teacher taught us a resource that I'm looking forward to using when I'm a teacher. On this page we create a user (it is very easy) and the teacher can keep a record of each student's activities because they appear in their profile.
This is a very effective way to have students checked and know what they do, when they work, etc.

Each student must select certain illustrations or drawings and from this, create a story with many chapters, a poem or a story.
After creating the story, the following week everyone had to present their story in front of the class but in the end we only presented our work to a few people.

Although I was very embarrassed I loved the activity and in the end I wanted to show it to the rest because I felt very proud of it. I spent a lot of time doing this activity, and the idea I loved for a long time and I found it as a way to express what I felt.

As I said before, it is one of my favorite resources.

Thank you teacher for this resource!!




Comentarios

Entradas populares